Brotherhood of Steal Shadespire: Part 3
I’ve been remiss in tackling my Tabletop Thursdays for a while, so here’s me trying to get back on the horse.
Continuing my Shadespire project from Part 1 and Part 2, I’ve finished with the conversions, and now I’m trying to get them painted up.
I airbrushed the grey for most of the Orks, brown for the bases, and the blue for the cape (since it was a convenient other piece).
And the individually airbrushed pieces. You can see how I did some drybrushing on the bases already too.
I’ll have to say I’m pretty proud with my airbrushing. It’s the cleanest I’ve done, I think. (Then again, one colour and highlight on one part is a lot easier than stripes and other stuff.)
And then laying in the base metals and colours. As usual, all my Orks will have that blue and yellow vault dweller stripe somewhere. If not as a shirt then as a pauldron. Spot colours are fun!
I’m pretty happy with the shading on the yellow. Zoomed in, the colour gradaiton is noticeable, but I’m sure no one will see it once the yellow is under a few layers of blood.
Tune in next week, when I should have these guys finished!