Analogue gaming fest at Let’s Play 2013
Organised by Cheng San CC Youth Club, Play! Events, Neo Tokyo Project and the NTU Fast Forward Board Games Club, Let’s Play 2013 is going to feature tons of games familiar and new, such as Magic the Gathering, Vanguard, Warhammer Fantasy, Warhammer 40k, Warmachine / Hordes, Android Netrunner, Star Wars – both the card game and X-Wing, A Game of Thrones, Munchkin, Settlers of Catan and Dixit. This list isn’t exhaustive – and if you’re also into competing, check out the schedule at the bottom to see if there’s a tourney for your game of choice. If you’re into painting miniatures, there’ll also be a competition, with free entry.
Of course, things are still fun if you aren’t competing – there’ll be board games for you to play, workshops on game design, lessons for MtG (if you need them) and testing of prototypes by local game designers.
And if you’re feeling rich, retailers Battle Bunker, Games Garage, Gamersaurus Rex, Dueller’s Point and Sgcards are already going to be there, so bring your wallets.
Finally, the Neo Tokyo Project’s going to be there too, which makes the cosplay competition something to look forward to.
So don’t forget – it”s being held just a week after STGCC – and if you already feel the geek hangover coming up, it’s time to note this in your calendar!
Details: Let’s Play 2013
Date: Sept 7 and 8, 2013.
Time: 10am to 9pm each day.
Venue : Cheng San Community Centre, 6, Ang Mo Kio St 53
SEPT 7, SATURDAY
– Warhammer 40,000 “A Time for Legends” Tournament by Play Events!
– Magic the Gathering “Uncut Sheet” Challenge by SGCards
– A Game Of Thrones LCG “Hand Of The King” Joust Tourney by Gamersaurus Rex
– Star Wars X-Wing Tournament by Gamersaurus Rex
SEPT 8, SUNDAY
– Let’s Play! Warhammer Fantasy Battles Team Tournament (ETC Format) by Play! Events
– Warmachine/Hordes Steamroller Tournament
– Let’s Cosplay cosplay competition by Neo Tokyo Project
– Android Netrunner LCG Tourney by Gamersaurus Rex
– Vanguard Cardfight Tournament by Dueller’s Point
@longadin @cavalock Let’s Play 2013! http://t.co/u2YD2FsLCf