Gintama Project Last Game will be released in Southeast Asia with Japanese voice-over and English subtitles, Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia announced on Monday (July 17). It will be released on the PlayStation 4 in both physical and digital formats.
This is the first Gintama game in four years, and this … really is just a launch announcement. The developers haven’t even decided the title for the game yet, and more details about the gameplay will also be released later. You can check out the hilarious teaser above for more details about the game that’s set to feature the three infamous Odd Jobs members Gintoki Sakada (voiced by Tomokazu Sugita), Shinpachi Shimura (Daisuke Sakaguchi), Kagura (Rie Kugimiya). And there are also quite a few bits of actual gameplay video.
EARLY PURCHASE BONUS DLC CONTEST
To commemorate the launch announcement, Bandai Namco want fans to vote for their desired early purchase bonus DLC item. You can vote here!
- Week 1: 15th July 2017 ~
- Week 2: 21st July 2017 ~
- Week 3: 28th July 2017 ~
- Week 4: 4th August 2017 ~ 16th August 2017
Terms and conditions for the vote as follows:
- Voting will last for 4 weeks
- Every week there will be a popularity vote between 2 choices. The winning choice will be rolled over to the next week.
- The vote will be carried out at the same period across Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Southeast Asia and South Korea.
- The most popular (winning) entry will be used for the bonus item.
- Final results will be posted on the BNEAsia Facebook at a later date.
- Voting can be done once a day.